Recommended for: History and museum enthusiasts, foodie families, groups that might get restless in a single city.
Travel agent perspective: Disney took the river cruise experience, which is traditionally thought of as something more for an older generation, and made it specific to families. They’ve made changes to the ships. There are multiple adventure guides on their ships, so there are always kids activities going on and kids and family-focused itineraries in the different little ports.
What to do on a family river cruise?
- See multiple European cities without the hassle of ground and air transportation.
- Visit museums, castles, and delicious restaurants in a new port each day. Enjoy stimulating, kid-friendly excursions, like treasure hunts or hands-on workshops. Or simply wander where you’d like.
- Return to the ship for entertainment in the evenings and kick back in the same elegant stateroom.
How can Bliss Vacations travel agency help?
- Finding a cruise package that fits your family.
- Offering the best deal for you. Travel agents often have access to specials not open to the general public.
- Arranging flights and transportation that will take to your port comfortably without going over budget.