Recommended for: Large and/or multi-generational groups; families who enjoy the great outdoors (but perhaps in limited doses)
Travel agent perspective: An Alaska cruise is about getting out in nature and exploring and seeing part of your country that you might not realize is still there, mostly untouched and natural. And a cruise strikes the right balance between having your own style of vacation and coming together as a family—having that shared time each and every day.
What to do on a family cruise to Alaska?
- Watch the breathtaking, frosty coasts and forests of Alaska pass by while you sip cocoa on the deck of your ship.
- Choose from a variety of colorful shore excursions: take a helicopter to a remote glacier, go kayaking, ride in a dog sled, pan for gold like an old-time prospector, and much more. Everyone gets to do what interests them every afternoon. At every port, people can choose what they want to do.
- Spend your evenings in comfort on board. When everybody gets back on, you have your dinner and share stories of what you did that day.
How can Bliss Vacations travel agency help?
- Customizing a cruise package for your family group and getting you the best possible deal.
- Breaking down the many options available as part of a cruise, from staterooms to excursions.
- Saving money on flights to your port, which can make a huge difference to your budget.