Babymoon on the island of St. Lucia
We traveled to the island of Saint Lucia for our babymoon. We stayed at Sandals Regency La Toc. We enjoyed the stay at one play at three option too. We only did one excursion which was a discovery island tour. The tour itself was great because we saw the majority of the island. But I would not recommend it for those that get motion sickness easily (preggo or not). If you decide to do any hiking, do it in the morning before it gets too hot and humid. We hiked Pigeon Island before noon and it was very humid.
Personal tips on Sandals Regency La Toc for Babymooners:
- Sandals La Toc is the closest Sandals Resort to the airport but it is still an hour long transfer. If you get motion sickness easily or are claustrophobic DO NOT take the van shuttle.
- Splurge on a private car transfer!
- The van shuttle was safe and clean but body heat and winding roads do not mix well.
- Take advantage of the shuttle service at La Toc to and from Bluff Village, especially in the hot Caribbean afternoon. The hill is steeper than it looks!
- We ate every night on property at La Toc, except once at Gordon’s at Grande St. Lucian. All of the food was delicious!
- The three pools were fabulous and never full even in peak honeymoon season!
- (The pools at Halcyon and Grande seemed to always be busy.)
- During our stay, the waves were rough and it was hard to enjoy the water at La Toc.
- The St. Lucian Grande has a beautiful beach with views all around. The Halcyon was quiet and peaceful.
All inclusive resorts are perfect for babymoons. You can eat and relax until you and baby are content!